Friday, March 8, 2013

00. hello, who are you?


There are a lot of things that interest me. This is an attempt to corral my interests in crafty areas together with my love for medieval history. Please bear with me when I jump from a modern knitting pattern one day to a medieval dress the next day.

A wish to Blogger:
it would be so cool to have a couple of different blogs running under the same link. Just imagine, instead of clicking on pages you could click to reveal a blog on medieval crafts, a blog on knitting, a blog on modern day dress and fashion musings... Now it's not possible and I will have to bore you with knitting if you're really more into dresses, and certainly bore everyone Medieval-ly inclined with anything modern day... Have fun anyway and please make my day by commenting! I love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment