Saturday, March 23, 2013

1. Where split personality is announced

Hi everyone who has started to read me on Borderline Medieval! I got really confused as to the content, so I decided to separate my two interests. Yes, I now officially have a split (blog) personality!

My medieval self is still residing at at the above mentioned blog. That's a place for me to write and muse about my study, research and medieval-ly slanted hobbies.

Here I will concentrate on my day-to-day interests, mainly regarding clothing and style, and how to build and edit a small workhorse wardrobe that's still me.

I have brought over the first posts from Borderline Medieval, but unfortunately your lovely comments did not get carried along, they had to stay behind.

New dawn over the rooftops from my window. Let's start this blog!
will be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment